Become a Market Vendor at Spooktacular!
Want to get in front of Spooky Halloween trick-or-treaters and their families? With over 30,000 patrons coming through our gates to experience Spooktacular, there’s great ways to reach people to market/promote your business or products!
Space is limited and categories fill up quickly for this staple event. Fill out the below form and attach the required documentation or download the Spook Vendor Application and mail in with payment. It’s up to you!
Thank you and we’re looking forward to another great and spooky event!
The following are required for all market vendors to submit:
- Completed Spooktacular application (either by form to left or click here to download)
- 2018 Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community (SRPMIC) Business License (click here) *only if selling products on site*
- 2018 Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community (SRPMIC) Temporary Health Permit (click here) *only if sampling packaged food items*
- Certificate of Insurance – $1 million policy & list Salt River Fields as additionally insured (see Vendor Requirements below)
If you want to mail in a check or money order, please make all checks payable to SALT RIVER FIELDS
MAIL COMPLETED APPLICATION & PAYMENT TO:
Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
7555 N. Pima Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
**Application will not be processed & space will not be secured until payment is received in full**
Market Vendor Requirements
- Statutory Workers’ Compensation, including Employer’s Liability Insurance, subject to limits of not less than $500,000.00,affording coverage under the Workers Compensation laws of the applicable state. Company will cause, if allowed by law, its workers’ compensation carrier to waive insurer’s right of subrogation with respect to SRF its parents, partners and their affiliated companies.
- Commercial General Liability Insurance for limits of not less than $1,000,000.00 per occurrence Bodily Injury and Property Damage combined; $1,000,000.00 per occurrence Personal and Advertising Injury; $2,000,000.00 aggregate Products and Completed Operations Liability; $100,000.00 Fire Legal Liability, and $2,000,000.00 general aggregate limit per event. The policy shall be written on an occurrence basis.
- Automobile Liability Insurance with a limit of not less than $1,000,000.00 combined and covering all owned non- owned and hired vehicles.
- Umbrella Liability or Excess Liability Insurance may be requested at the discretion of SRF over limits and coverage noted in paragraph B, above. This policy shall be written on an occurrence basis.
- Policies (b), (c), and (d) above shall be endorsed to name SRF, SRPMIC, their respective parents, partners, subsidiaries, divisions and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives as “Additional Insured’s” with respect to any and all claims arising from Company’s operations. The Company will deliver to SRF satisfactory evidence of the insurance coverage described above on a certificate form approved by SRF or, if required, copies of the policies. All required insurance will be placed with carriers licensed to do business in the applicable state(s), will have a rating in the most current edition of A.M. Best’s Property Casualty Key Rating Guide that is reasonably acceptable to SRF and will provide thirty (30) days written notice of cancellation or non-renewal to SRF.
- Should any additional premium be charged for such coverage or waivers, Company will be responsible to pay said additional premium charge to their insurer. All insurance furnished by Company hereunder will be in full force and effect at all times during the event.
- Company agrees that it will, at its sole expense, procure and maintain insurance as follows:
- Market Vendor Applications, non-refundable registration fee and any supporting documentation must be submitted by October 12, 2018. Salt River Fields are not responsible for applications that do not include the necessary documentation.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee acceptance for the event. Due to the limited space, vendor selection will be based on line of business, completion of paperwork, and payment. In addition, SRF utilizes the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) and as such, SRF reserves the right to limit the number of participating vendors in all lines of business. Any application fees submitted will be refunded to any vendor not approved.
- All vendors must hold a 2018 SRPMIC Business License. Please visit https://secure.srpmic-nsn.gov/BusinessLicense
- Exclusivity is NOT guaranteed to ANY participant.
- Booth space in NOT reserved until payment is received.
- Vendor locations are non-negotiable.
- Vendors are responsible for setup and teardown of all signage, tents, tables, and equipment (except furnishings by SRF). You may use only your assigned space.
- Vehicles are only allowed on the event site for setup prior to the event and for teardown after the event closes. You will be notified when it is safe to bring your vehicle onto the event site. All vendors will receive a confirmation letter regarding load-in and load-out times.
- Any vendor not staffing their booth for the duration of the event will be fined $75 and required to shut down for business.
- Vendors may load-in on Thursday, October 25, from 10 am to 6 pm & Friday, October 26 from 10 am to 3 pm.
- All vendors must be in place by 3 pm on Friday, October 26
- Vendors will be allowed to leave on October 26 to replenish their supplies.
- All vendors must be back in place and ready to conduct business by 3pm on October 26
- Final load-out for the event can begin at 10:15 pm on the 27th or upon approval from SRF Security.
- All Spooktacular participants and their employees are expected to serve as a positive representation of the community and at no time should engage in any illegal activities.
- Any vendor found in violation of these rules can be fined and immediately removed from the festival. SRF, employees, related festival providers and participating sponsors will NOT be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the vendor, its employees or property prior to, during or subsequent to the period covered by the vending contract. The vendor signing this contract expressly releases all of the aforementioned from any and all claims from such loss, damage or injury.
- SRF is grateful for the support of our sponsors. All vendors are expected to work with our sponsors and follow contract specifications when applicable. This event will be photographed and/or videotaped. By participation in this event, you hereby consent to the use of your likeness or image in those photographs or video for future promotional consideration by Salt River Fields at Talking Stick.
- Non Perishable, commercially packaged food items
- Artwork, Crafts, Jewelry, Clothing, Kitchen Utensils, Decor, Toys, Pet Products
- Professional Services
- Unpackaged / perishable foods of any kind
- Beverages of any kind
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal items or services of any kind